The Japan Society for Clinical Anesthesia encourages research and scientific progress in clinical anesthesia and also makes a contribution to the improvement of medical science and its growth and dissemination.
This shall be accomplished by :
- Annual Conferences and Workshops.
- Publication of “The Journal of Japan Society for Clinical Anesthesia”.
- Research and Publicity work related to Clinical Anesthesia.
- Cooperation with other internal and external Societies.
- Other activities, as needed.