- Takizawa O, Urushihara H, Tanaka S, Kawakami K. Price difference as a predictor of the selection between brand name and generic statins in Japan. Health Policy, in press, 2015.
- Hamada S, Tokumasu S, Sato A, Iwasaku M, Kawakami K. Asthma controller medications for children in Japan: analysis of an administrative claims database. Global Pediatric Health, in press, 2015.
- Tanaka Sh, Tanaka Sa, Kawakami K. Methodological issues in observational studies and non-randomized controlled trials in oncology in the era of big data. Jap J Clin Oncol, in press, 2015.
- Urushihara H, Kobayashi S, Honjo Y, Kosugi S, Kawakami K. Utilization of antipsychotic drugs in elderly patients with Alzheimer's disease in ambulatory practice in Japan. Sciece Postprint, 1: e00014. doi:10.14340/spp.2014.01C0003, 2014.
- Hamada S, Hinotsu S, Kawai K, Yamada S, Narita S, Yoshimura K, Nishiyama H, Arai Y, Habuchi T, Ogawa O, Kawakami K. Antimetric efficacy and safety of the combination of palonosetron, aprepitant and dexamethasone in testicular cancer patients receiving 5-day cisplatin-based chemotherapy. Supp Care Cancer, in press, 2014.
- Katada H, Yukawa N, Urushihara H, Tanaka S, Mimori T, Kawakami K. Prescription patterns and trends in anti-rheumatic drug use based on a large-scale claims database in Japan. Clin Reumatol, doi 10.1007/s10067-013-2482-1, 2014.
- Hamada S, Yamauchi Y, Miyake O, Nakayama M, Yamamoto H, Kawakami K. Current environment for conducting clinical researches with medical devices in hospitals in Japan. J Clin Trial, 4: 153. doi:10.4172/2167-0870.1000153, 2014.
- Hamada S, Shibata A, Urushihara H, Sengoku S, Suematsu C, Kawakami K. Transaction cost analysis of new drug application affairs in Japan: a case study of a multinational pharmaceutical company. Ther Innov Regulatory Sci, 48: 371-377, 2014.
- Ueyama H, Hinotsu S, Tanaka S, Urushihara H, Nakamura M, Nakamura Y, Kawakami K. Application of a self-controlled case series study to a database study in children. Drug Safety, doi 10.1007/s40264-014-0148-9, 2014.
- Urushihara H, Kawakami K. Academic clinical trials and drug regulations in Japan: impacts of introducing the Investigational New Drug system. Ther Innov Regulatory Sci, 48: 463-472, 2014.
- Onishi Y, Hinotsu S, Furukawa TA, Kawakami K. Psychotropic prescription patterns among patients diagnosed with depressive disorder based on claims database in Japan. Clin Drug Investig, 33: 597-605, 2013.
- Takabayashi N, Urushihara H, Kawakami K. Biased safety reporting in blinded randomized clinical trials: meta-analysis of angiotensin receptor blocker trials. PLoS ONE, 8(9): e75027. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0075027, 2013.
- Ohno S, Hinotsu S, Murata K, Kawakami K. A survey of non-small cell lung cancer patients with meningeal carcinomatosis in Japan: incidence and medical resourse consumption. Adv Pharmacoepidem Drug Safety, 2: 133. doi:10.4172/2167-1052.1000133, 2013.
- Hinotsu S, Yoshikawa J, Murata K, Horibe T, Kawakami K. Effect of lectures by medical students on the awareness of lifestyle for elementary school students. J Obesity Weight loss Ther, 3: 167. doi:10.4172/2165-7904. 1000167, 2013.
- Hamada S, Hinotsu S, Ishiguro H, Toi M, Kawakami K. Cross-national comparison of medical costs shared by payers and patients: a case of postmenopausal women with early-stage breast cancer based on assumption case scenarios and reimbursement fees. Breast Care, 8: 282-288, 2013.
- Onishi Y, Hinotsu S, Nakao YM, Urushihara H, Kawakami K. Economic evaluation of pravastatin for primary prevention of coronary artery disease based on risk prediction from JALS-ECC in Japan. Value in Health Reg Issue, 2: 5-12, 2013.
- Ogawa A, Hinotsu S, Kawakami K. Does late morning waking-up affect sleep during the following night in patients with primary insomnia? Biol Ryhthm Res, in press, 2013.
- Tokumasu H, Hinotsu S, Kita F, Kawakami K. Predictive value of clinical chorioamnionitis in extremely premature infants. Pediatrics Int, 55: 35-38, 2013.
- Kohno M, Horibe T, Ohara K, Ito S, Kawakami K. K8L9 and melittin, membrane-lytic peptides, enter the cancer cells via receptor endocytosis in the subcytotoxic exposure. Chem Biol, 21: 1-11, 2014.
- Seto K, Shoda J, Horibe T, Warabi E, Kohno M, Yanagawa T, Bukawa H, Nakanuma Y, Kawakami K. Targeting of Interleukin-4 receptor alpha by hybrid peptide for novel biliary tract cancer therapy. Int J Hepatol, 2014: 584650, 2014.
- Horibe T, Torisawa A, Okuno Y, Kawakami K. Discovery of protein disulfide isomerase P5 inhibitors that reduce the secretion of MICA from cancer cells. ChemBioChem, 15: 1599-1606, 2014
- Honjo Y, Horibe T, Ayaki T, Mori H, Komiya T, Takahashi R, Kawakami K. Protein disulfide isomerase P5-immunopositive inclusuions in patients with Alzheimer disease. J Alzheimer Dis, 38: 601-609, 2014.
- Horibe T, Torisawa A, Kohno M, Kawakami K. Synergetic cytotoxic activity toward breast cancer cells enhanced by the combination of Antp-TPR hybrid peptide targeting Hsp90 and Hsp70-targeted peptide. BMC Cancer, 14: 615, 2014.
- Gaowa A, Horibe T, Kohno M, Sato K, Harada H, Hiraoka M, Tabata Y, Kawakami K. Combination of hybrid peptide with biodegradable gelatin hydrogel for controlled-release and enhancement of antitumor activity in vivo. J Control Release, 176: 1-7, 2014.
- Kohno M, Ohara K, Horibe T, Kawakami K. Inhibition of neurite outgrowth by neuropilin-1 binding peptide derived from semaphorin 3A. Int J Peptide Res Ther, 20: 153-160, 2014.
- Horibe T, Torisawa A, Akiyoshi R, Hatta-Ohashi Y, Suzuki H, Kawakami K. Transfection efficacy of normal and cancer cell lines and monitoring of promotor activity by single-cell bioluminescence imaging. J Biolog Chem Luminescence, 29: 96-100, 2014.
- Kawamoto M, Horibe T, Kohno M, Kawakami K. HER2 targeted hybrid peptide that blocks HER2 tyrosine kinase, disintegrates cancer cell membrane and inhibits tumor growth in vivo. Mol Cancer Ther, 12: 384-393, 2013.
- Seto K, Shoda J, Horibe T, Warabi E, Ishige K, Yamagata K, Kohno M, Yanagawa T, Bukawa H, Kawakami K. Interleukin-4 receptor alpha-based hybrid peptide effectively induces antitumor activity in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Rep, 29: 2147-2153, 2013.
- Kawamoto M, Kohno M, Horibe T, Kawakami K. Immunogenicity and toxicity of transferrin receptor-targeted hybrid peptide as a potent anticancer agent. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol, 71: 799-807, 2013.
- Horibe T, Kawamoto M, Kohno M, Kawakami K. Cytotoxic activity to acute myeloid leukemia cells by Antp-TPR hybrid peptide targeting Hsp90. J Biosci Bioeng, 114: 96-103, 2012.
- Horibe T, Torisawa A, Kohno M, Kawakami K. Molecular mechanism of cytotoxicity induced by Hsp90-targeted Antp-TPR hybrid peptide in glioblastoma cells. Mol Cancer, 11: 59, 2012.